Thank you for joining us for this memorable evening supporting heart health!
The Red Heart Soirée virtual celebration on Friday, February 26, 2021 was an extraordinary evening. We appreciate all of you who viewed the program, participated in the online auction, made a contribution, and partook in the after-party fun and games!
This year’s event featured:
- Hosts Jennifer Mayerle and Mike Augustyniak from WCCO Saturday Morning
- Online auction featuring fantastic experiences, local restaurants, and much more
- Heartwarming patient stories
- Messages from some of our beloved physicians
- Behind-the-scenes look at the newest innovations in patient care
- Lively virtual after-party featuring music and trivia with DJ Adrian from Events by MV
Red Heart Soirée is our signature fundraising event benefiting cardiovascular research, education, and patient care at the University of Minnesota and M Health Fairview hospitals and clinics.
Save the date for the 2022 Red Heart Soirée on Saturday, February 12, 2022!
To learn more about Red Heart Soirée, please contact Michelle Boe at [email protected] or 612-625-9903.