Join us for this one-of-a-kind virtual celebration!
Friday, February 26, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
Hosted by Jennifer Mayerle and Mike Augustyniak from WCCO Saturday Morning
Red Heart Soirée is our signature fundraising event benefiting cardiovascular research, education and patient care at the University of Minnesota. We have moved our event date to February in honor of National Heart Month, and, to ensure the health and safety of our guests, we will be celebrating virtually in 2021!
Join us from the comfort of your home! Event highlights include:
- Online auction featuring fantastic experiences, local restaurants and much more
- Heartwarming patient stories
- Messages from some of our beloved physicians
- Behind-the-scenes look at the newest innovations in patient care
- Lively virtual after party featuring music and trivia with DJ Adrian from Events by MV
There are two registration options. Register for free or purchase the VIP option and receive the Red Heart Soiree special meal kit for two.
Schedule of Events:
Pre-Show | 6:30 p.m.
Program | 7:00 p.m.
After party | 7:45 p.m.
Questions? Please contact Michelle Boe at email@example.com or 612-625-9903.